Friday, November 1, 2013

Lower Mill Bank 23-10-13

Peachysteve and myself had a foray of fear that we shall never forget and this time it did not involve any cows, just a very steep slippery drop, vertigo and the feeling of impending doom - on my part at least and I must thank Steve for calmly getting me back up onto the path again, I felt so relieved! 



Jellybaby (Leotia lubrica). 


Jelly Rot (Phlebia tremellosa) above and below.





White Saddle (Helvella Crispa).



Elfin Saddle (Helvella lacunosa) - Steve's photo above and mine below.





Spores 15.5-21 x 9.5-11.5





Phaeohelotium fagineum syn. Hymenoscyphus fagineus on a beech mast.


Yellowleg Bonnet (Mycena epipterygia) - above and four below, all Steve's photos. 


Myself demonstrating the stickiness of the stem below.











False Chanterelle (Hygrophoropsis aurantiaca).


No comments:

Post a Comment