Thursday, June 27, 2013

Park Wood 25-06-13

I had a pleasant walk through the wood and I was pleased to find some of our favourite species of fungi we found last year, re-appear and I wish that Oliver had been with me when I saw the Scutellinia as he positively identified it last autumn, aged four!


Common Jellyspot (Dacrymyces stillatus).


Oyster Mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus), spore print lilac.


Cap of the Oyster above and gills below.





Common Eyelash (Scutellinia scutellata).


Blackfoot Polypore (Polyporus leptocephalus), cap. above and pores below. The stalk you can see growing through the cap is a bluebell.





Chicken of the Woods/ Sulphur Polypore (Laetiporus sulphureus), above and below.





Collared Parachute (Marasmius rotula).  Taken in situ above, and in in better light conditions below.


Gills of the Marasmius rotula below.





Bay Polypore (Polyporus durus). A very aged example



Grooved Bonnet (Mycena polygramma).

No comments:

Post a Comment